Membership Application Supporting Materials
If you are applying for a Full Membership, you must complete this application and attach the following supporting materials:
- A resume or summary that documents the following: That the firm employs at least one full-time consultant; that one principal has at least five years of professional experience in nonprofit management or fundraising; that at least one full-time consultant has a minimum of three immediate prior consecutive years as a full-time philanthropic consultant (*full-time means that consulting is your primary professional endeavor).
- A list of six client references from the past three years. Please include contact names, email addresses and phone numbers.
- A copy or proof of your current state registration if your firm provides fundraising consulting services if it is based in a state requiring fundraising registration.
- Evidence that the firm has been in existence for at least three years.
- Documentation of a graduate degree or of continuing education received from sponsoring organizations such as AFP, CASE, AHP, or NCPG and/or CFRE, ACFRE, FAHP (all recognized credentials in the development profession).
- If attended an APC Forum as a guest, please list the dates.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 payable to APC.
If you are applying for Associate Membership, you must complete this application and attach the following supporting materials:
- Same supporting materials are required for Associate Membership as for Full Membership with one exception: Evidence that the firm has been in existence for at least one year.