We’re committed to advancing philanthropy, together.
We believe that the size of your practice shouldn’t limit your access to information, resources and a national network of colleagues. Our mission at APC is simple, we want to elevate the practice and business of philanthropic consulting so that both your business and your clients thrive!
APC membership will give you access to the following educational, collegial and tactical resources:
- Education Forums are held twice a year and focus on informing, educating and connecting our members and guests. All APC Educational Forums provide pre-approved CFRE continuing education credits.
- The Resource Library is accessible from the APC website and contains member-shared documents and tools useful for both client work and managing your practice.
- APC procures special Discounted Support Services that include discounted rates on products and services used in philanthropic practice, such as DonorSearch, WealthEngine, and FoundationSearch.
- APC Listserv puts access to the entire membership at your fingertips for advice, dialogue or discussion.
- APC Dialogues are periodic conference calls with a focused and relevant topic, that provides insight into the latest research, trends or publications in philanthropy.
- CFRE Certification and Renewal Discounts. APC members receive discounts as much as 20% on certification and renewal fees. APC is a CFRE International Participating Organization. As such, the APC Forums are eligible for CFRE Continuing Education Points.
Most importantly, APC membership provides additional assurances to your clients that your practice places high value on excellence, best practices and industry-wide observations.